Staff at Ashlyns School can benefit from:
- An excellent reputation, making your experience at the school a strong basis for your future career
- Talented and experienced colleagues
- Excellent training
- An admissions policy which prioritises children of staff
- On site accommodation, subject to availability, for suitable candidates looking to move into the area.
- Free use of commercial on-site gym
- Access to a wide variety of school trips
- Professional well-being support which includes: Lifestyle Health Screening Day, Stress Awareness Session, Physiotherapy, Stress Counselling, Serious Illness Support, Slimming World Programme, Menopause Support, 24 Hour GP Helpline
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Herts Rewards online ‘one-stop’ portal which gives discounts and cashback from well know retailers
- Free onsite parking
We would be delighted to show you around our school – please contact Clare Richardson (HR Officer) on 01442 863 605
How to apply:
Please email a completed application form to: HR@ashlyns.herts.sch.uk or send to our postal address. We do not accept CVs.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as early as possible as the school reserves the right to close the advert should we feel able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Ashlyns School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All employees have a responsibility for the safeguarding of children in our school. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
TEACHER OF SCIENCE
Join our well resourced and cohesive Science Department from September 2019
Full or part time, from September 2019
Closing date: 18 March 2019 at 12 noon
TEACHER OF ENGLISH (AND FILM STUDIES)
An opportunity to join our successful team from September 2019.
Closing date: 25 March 2019 at 12 noon
Non Teaching Vacancies
Variable/seasonal part time hours on a claim basis
Closing date: 28 March 2019 at 12 noon
SPORTS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
A new post to maximise our school’s outstanding sports facilities
Closing date: 1 April at 12 noon
TEACHING ASSISTANT (2 VACANCIES)
30 hours per week (term time only plus inset days)
Closing date: 27 March 2019 at 12 noon