Staff at Ashlyns School can benefit from:
- An excellent reputation, making your experience at the school a strong basis for your future career
- Talented and experienced colleagues
- Excellent training
- An admissions policy which prioritises children of staff
- On site accommodation, subject to availability, for suitable candidates looking to move into the area.
- Free use of commercial on-site gym
- Access to a wide variety of school trips
- Professional well-being support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Herts Rewards online ‘one-stop’ portal which gives discounts and cashback from well know retailers
- Free onsite parking
We would be delighted to show you around our school – please contact Clare Richardson (HR Officer) on 01442 863 605
How to apply:
Please complete the relevant application form (below) and email it to: HR@ashlyns.herts.sch.uk or send to our postal address. We do not accept CVs.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as early as possible as the school reserves the right to close the advert should we feel able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Ashlyns School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All employees have a responsibility for the safeguarding of children in our school. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Application Forms and Guidelines
We currently have no vacancies.
Non Teaching Vacancies
1) Teaching Assistant (30 hours per week, term time plus 1 week)
H3 plus Fringe allowance
Salary: £13,398 – £13, 658 pro rata
Closing date: 24 January 2020 at noon.
Interviews: to be advised
Job description: application-pack-support-staff-2019 TA