Sixth Form students have some discretion to make certain choices about their working clothes, but are expected to set an example of smart appearance to other year groups and the local community.
The Sixth Form dress code is smart office wear and the requirements are as follows:
Suit: Comprising a tailored jacket, tailored trousers, tailored skirt or tailored dress.
- Shirt and tie, or blouse
- Smart black shoes with a sensible heel, boots are not permitted.
- Jumpers must have either a round neck or ‘v’ neck; cardigans may also be worn. Roll neck jumpers must not be worn, as a blouse, or shirt and tie must be visible at all times. Hooded tops and sweatshirts must never be worn.
- A Sixth Form lanyard must be worn and visible at all times.
- Only ear piercing is permitted; no other facial piercings are allowed.
- Hair should be neat, a natural colour, not closely shaved or outrageous in style.
- Dresses/skirts must be worn no more than 8cm above the knee. No stretch or lycra skirts/dresses, no jeans, leggings, shorts/culottes or chinos.
- Denim and leather jackets must not be worn.
A tailored jacket must be worn at all times.
Please click here to view the Sixth Form Dress Code.